- Ward the side bushes if you can afford it. Protect yourself against the enemy jungller.
- Take advantage if you push your lane too hard. Every chance you get to steal the enemy Wraith camps, you go for it. Counter-jungling will slow down their jungler and give your team that much of an advantage. Do this if you have pushed your minion wave well past the middle line and can safely steal it. Bonus: More gold for you.
- Don’t hesitate to recall back to base. If your minion wave is pushed, return to base and snag additional items for your champion.
- Gank outer lanes. The middle lane can reach the top or bottom lanes easily to help defend or secure ganks. If you attempt to make a play to the side lanes, signal your jungler to help you protect your lane or push it as hard as you can.
- Get that blue buff. Most junglers benefit from having the first two blue buffs in a match. Some can get by without any. Ask your jungler to see how soon they can secure the blue golem buff for you to increase your firepower.
- Help your jungler. When your team begins contesting Dragon, push your lane hard and head down to help them. Either apply DPS to the Dragon or be a mobile ward and spot for enemy champions attempting to challenge your team for it.
- Don’t get caught. Most AP champions tend to be quite squishy.
- Do not mindlessly spam your abilities (Unless you are confident of a kill).
As I am not the best AP middle champion, what other suggestions and tips would you make for those looking to master that lane?